Hats Size and Care Guides
1. To measure your head, take a measuring tape and wrap it around the widest part of your head (if you don’t have a measuring tape you can use a thread and a ruler).
2. Make sure the tape falls right above the ridge of your eyebrows and above your ears from front to side and a straight line from above both ears in the back of your head.
3. Match your measurements with the ones on the Size Chart to find out your hat size.
Note: All of our hats have an inner band to adjust the size of the hat. It works with a velcro that allows you to reduce the size one number. So, for example, if your size is M (medium) you can also buy L (large) hats.
Metier Hats Care Guide
Don’t get your hat wet.
- If your hat gets wet let it dry naturally. Excess heat dries the delicate straw and makes it prone to cracks.
- Store the hat in a dry, cool place away from direct sunlight.
- Use the brim to put on and take off your hat.
- Do not roll. This is a pre-pressed hat.
- Remove marks with a damp cloth and regular soap.
- The brim may get distorted under humid conditions. To restore its shape use a damp cloth under a warm iron to re-flatten.
Don’t smash the crown when not in use.